Sunday 30 October 2011

Pam in skype- 20 years of friendship

Today I woke up at 5 am, took yoga for 45 minutes, and opened the skpe to check whether Pamela whom I call Pam was on line or not.  I was 39 years when I met her. It was in 1991. My elder son Rajesh was 13  and  younger son Rakesh was 6 years when I met her. Now her son Bishan is 13! Both  of us were in the Sanfrancisco State University in California as students of the department of Pychology, living in Verducci Hall, in single rooms. I was in the Clinical psychology program, and she was in the School Psychology program. I was away from my family living in Kerala. When I felt very lonely and sad, I used to talk about them to her. She listened to my stories. I felt very comfortable to comunicate with her. I have a habit of staying in everlasting friendship, and visiting my friends when I get an opprotunity. I visited Pam in and her family consisting of Lejvardi her husband, and Bishan and Alex, her sons in 2007. They live in Gilbert in Arizona.  I wanted to see all of them. Today I could see them in skype.I  talked to Pam and Lejvardi. Bishan and Alex have grown nicely. I was very happy to see Pam and family. I hope one day they will visit Kochi, where we live. We talked about our teachers.  If I visit Canada, I will surely visit her in  Arizona.  I wish I could also visit Mexico.          

No comments:

Post a Comment