Tuesday 25 October 2011

Mithu soothed me while I was in pain due to 20 km walk from Vaishnov devi the temple to Katra

Mithu could not believe that a stranger would open his cage. He surprisingly looked at me. I was suffering with intense body pain after walking 20 kms from the Vaisnov Devi temple on the himalayan mountain.  I was lying on a bed, spread on the floor, whistling a song for him. He did not move for a while.
Mithu slowly moved and reversed his body.Still he looked at me with a genuine question,"who are you?"
He seemed disapproving of my request to come out of the cage. Mithu slowly walked and settled behind his water pot, hiding his head. He was in that posture for a while.
Mithu, after sometime raised his head and looked at me. I was singing, but I did not pay any attention to him. He started enjoying my music by moving his head back and forth. Mithu started singing back to me. Later he danced. I was thrilled.
He seemed to be more comfortable and looked happily at me. Is Mithu ready to come out? Vow! he was getting ready to come out of his cage.

 Mithu decided to come out of his cage. He slowly crawled out of his cage, and walked to my toe.
Mithu decided to touch my foot. He stayed near my feet for a while.
Now he touched my feet. I did not move my legs.  I passed the trust test! He gave me 100%.   The next moves from Mithu were quite quick.Mithu walked towards my face. We bonded very quickly.
 He called me AMMA like Sarita and Reena.
Mithu then touched my face and called "Amma". He was ready to express himself. I was ready to listen to him.

I greeted him. He walked to my shoulder.
Look at Mithu,  and his confidence! Son, how are you? I asked him.
Now Mithu acted very fast. He kissed me. I felt very happy. He blotted very slowly my body pain.
Mithu did what he could!  Saitsfied in his efforts, he moved behind and settled on my neck as if it was his new comfortable cage!
I slept for a while with Mithu.
He woke me with his beak telling me that it was time to get up from the nap.
Mithu knew I was so tired, so he wanted me again to sleep. I slept.
Mithu was very comfortable in his in his new cage.
Until this stage, I did not touch him. But now he permitted me to touch. Tender, loving touch, mithu enjoyed it very much.
Look at Mithu enjoying his amma!
Mithu heard the sound of the front door opening and closely listening to the sound.
He again walked back to my feet.
 He felt so comfortable with me that he started playing with me. I too played with him.
He was such a nice son. I held him so close to my heart.
 I wanted to get up. But  he was not ready to go.
 He Climbed up and again settled on my chest.
 Mithu pleaded, "amma, do not let me go, I love you" 

 I love you too. Be with me , Mithu.
 I kissed him. Thank you, son. You helped me to forget my pain. I felt so relieved of my pain.
 Thank you, mon for your care and concern.
Is it so, Amma? Mithu asked me.
Sure, I responded.!
It was time to go for dinner. Go to your sister. She was waiting for you.
Mithu left for his dinner. he happily had his dinner from his sister's plate.
Mithu lives. He is their brother, friend and everything. Mithu is my Trikuta son of Jammu!

No comments:

Post a Comment