Thursday 27 October 2011

Comments of students of Jammu university on One day workshop on Women, Gender Ideology and Stress

A fantastic woman....with a soft heart and a definite aim.... I am fortunate to know her....Every word, every action of hers', teaches one some or the other thing........!!!! a star spreading her light and enlightening others...YES a gem of a person.....luv u AMMA....!!! 
CORAL VISHAL -  Ph.D. scholar, Jammu university
Thanks, mam for such a good workshop. I am really thankful to you for giving us the opportunity to learn certain skills which are not related to our subjects but are beneficial to use in our life situations.I also like your enthusiasm as well as the Malayalam song which u made us to learn. I feel the way my mother tries to make me understand about life situations.Really thank u mam for giving ideas to overcome stress and making aware of good effects of stress. I understood the concept of self you explained. Please again come to Jammu to enhance our knowledge.
Suresh sharma

The work shop was very enlightening, wonderful, very informative, and I liked the activities in between your lecture. We thank psyychology dept. for giving us opportunity to hear Dr. Amma.
Destiny.tani@gmail.comI
Today's workshop on women, gender ideology, and stress make us very much clear about the concerned topic. Ammaji, with your help we attended such a good workshop in our department and hope that you will come again for such workshops in future. I became proud of my self after hearing your views. Please come again  Ammaji to Jammu. We love you.
"foolom ka thareem ka sabka kahna he
bharath ke pas "Amma" sa anmol
gahna he, sari umar hamem sada  rahna he."
Shika Sharma

The workshop was really intersting, attractive, knowledgeable and thought generating. I very much appreciate the lecture delivered by Ammaji. I enjoyed her style. Amma has loud voice, full of positive energy, positive thoughts and I like her very much. One day I wish I am like her!
Pritie

The workshop contained vast amount of knowledge. Dr. Sarada enlightened us with her valuable thoughts about gender and stress. We were honoured to have you here for such a workshop. Please come again.
Aakriti Sharma

I had a great time through out the workshop. It is a pleasure to have met  Dr. Sarada Sreedevi Amma. I am fortunate to listen to her for 4 hours.Thank you, Amma for giving me such a wonderful experience.
Vritti

Being part of the workshop was a very wonderful experience. I learnt things I never heard and knew before. I love to be part of such workshops in future. Thank you.
Rohini Jamwal

The lecture was extremely enriching and illuminating, especially because it focussed on the emotional abuse, stress, gender and all of us, women. Every woman faces all these at home and outside at some point of our life. Dr. sarada was an exuberant speaker. It was a treat for me to listen to her.
Syed Shehna, Ph.D. scholar

Dear madam, It is a great honour to receive a great lecture from you. It was really awesome. We learnt many good and necessary things to follow in life.  I love you, madam.
Vandana, psy. student

It was a good experience, mam. The way you interact with people is impressive.The knowledge that you provide is valuable. Thanks for your visit. Please come again to share your knowledge with us.
Veena Thakur

Respected madam, Thanks a lot for giving such enriching information on these three concepts. By this, especially I come to know about these concepts and now I learnt how to cope stress in my ways. I understood my place as a woman and what I can  do as a woman.
Bandana Sharma, Jammu university

It is really a great opportunity for me to attend this workshop. I am encouraged and I thought it would be better to attempt to change my way of thinking about me. It helped me in many ways. It helped me to understand me better.  Please invite Dr. Sarada for another worthwhile workshop.
Vriti Sharma (M. A. Psychology)

Dear Amma, Amazing experience from an amazing professor. Thank you for sharing your experience and knowledge with us. We are honoured. Please revisit us.
Psy. student

Thank you Amma, please come again, give another lecture for us, I like to become like you, you are unbelievably powerful!
Psy. 1st year student

Ammaji, U r fantastic. Please come to psychology department, I believe that you will create history for our department. You are just like a mother to us. I love you ammaji, you know the way to teach, you know the perfect path of interaction, we will miss u so much . Please join a professor of our department.
Sini Anand, Jammu university

The workshop was awesome, interesting, interactive, experiential, thought provoking  and very practical. You are always able to convince us with simple examples. Learning became very interesting. We like your teaching ideology.We enjoyed your quiz, presentation style, content , and communicative style. The test was also very useful. Thank you
Reetikakerni

You have given a fabulous workshop. I had not attended such a workshop in my life. You are definitely different from other teachers. You are lively, unique, and we are impressed with your style of teaching. Thank you for spending your precious time with us. Please visit again.
Shobna

The workshop was very good. I gained knowledge about what ever you explained. It is a very inspiring lecture. I enjoyed it very much. I am thankful to you for coming to Jammu and spending your time with us.
Jagriti sharma

   I have a nice experience. It was a wonderful workshop. I enjoyed a lot. I can never forget this experience. . The way madam Sarada explains things is very simple and understandable. Dr. Sarada  gave us a test on Perception. It was very fruitful to me to understand my own behaviour. Thank you.
Nischal Sharma

The workshop on women, gender ideology and stress was an awesome experience. It wasa unique experience. I wish I get such workshop more.Prof. Sarada's energy level is consistent through out the day! congratulations, Dr. Sarada. Please help us to learn more.
Sonali Jamwal

The workshop of the PG> department of Psychology was really very interesting. It was a wonderful workshop. Prof. Sarada Sreedevi Amma has amazing talents. I enjoyed her workshop.
Bimmi Big

About workshop-  very informative, full of humour, complete positivism, able to grasp women psychological  issues,conduct please such fruitful workshop for us in future, cause such workshops help us apply concepts in real life.
Vinay lata

It was a very good experience in attending the workshop. Listening to Dr. Amma was a great  experience. She is very cooperative with the students. She is a genious teacher. Amma helped us a lot to understand certain  concepts in psychology in understanding  certain  psychological issues. Her style was very unique. Thank you so much, mam.
Arooj Chib

I appreciate dr. sarada sreedevi amma for her content, style and commitment to her work. She is very clear about what she talks. She made us understand relationship between  women and  gender, gender ideology and stress, and women and stress. later she connected women, gender ideology and stress with beautiful examples. Please invite her by other departments aalso to enable more students to benefit from her lectures.
Thank you madam for sharing so much for coming to our university and sparing your precious time for us.
Akriti Rajput

The workshop is very interesting,    we liked it very much. She has given knowledge to us. She is a great personality. We are fortunate to listen to her. Thank you, mam. We request to you to come again an dteach us. Please come again and again.
Pooja sharma

This workshop was a great experience. You were able to convince us about different aspects of emotional abuse. You were able to connect it with gender ideology. I would like to attend such workshop again. Most importantly, you are very  active, enthusiastic, lively and bold. You know the best tecchniques of teaching. You know to sense the moods of students.
Twinkle Kam

It was an awesome experience to interact with Dr. Amma. Madam made us familiar with new concepts in psychology, she added to our knowledge. Her workshop on women, gender ideology and stress was a valuable contribution to our life. She convinced us with many examples. I am thankful to her and the department  for giving us this opportunity
Aditi

    This workshop with Dr. Sarada  was educative by all means. The event was very well organized.
Dr. sarada was always enthusiastic, and energetic and she was convincingly explaining everything. But I also felt that  some more time would have been for us to clarify certain doubts. It always happen.
Sneh Mirakhur

To ammaji: First of all, I would like thank Ammaji for such an enriching, knowledgeable, and enjoyable workshop. This is my first experience to listen. This my first workshop to participate. My self esteem moved high.  Due to personal circumstances, I am already in stress. But after attending this workshop, I think I will try my level best to combat it and help others to manage it. I will help others to manage stress in good ways for more better rresults as you said.
Ammaji, please come for another workshop and help us learn more from you. This day is one of the happiest days in my life! Thank you ammaji.
Karuna Gupta


















No comments:

Post a Comment