Tuesday 25 October 2011

Arrival at Delhi, October 22

At Ginger, the Yatri Nivas hotel at New Delhi near the train station.
The medical students, strong hold of Dr. Pawar,  Doctor herself, Amma, I and another medical student.

I arrived at Delhi at 10 am. satya praksh Sourav, my former student at sms. received me at the station. He helped me to take a room in the Ginger hotel of Yatri Nivas of the Railway. It was a very good hotel. After taking bath, I went to the RML hospital to visit Amma. She was given lunch at the time I entered to her room. Amma looked ok. Her daughter Dr. Pawar told me that she would be discharged at 3 pm. I spent quality time with Amma. She asked me to sing songs. I sang all the songs I sung at Jammu for her. She was very happy to again see me at the hospital. She promised me that after getting well she would visit Kerala again and would live with us. I invited her to stay with me in our house in Kerala.    

No comments:

Post a Comment