Wednesday 12 October 2011

MY YOUNG FRIENDS

My passion to work with groups still is the same in me. It was unbelievably  very nice and useful  experience to those adolescent students of AGPS. I could comfortably interact with them about their concerns. I helped them to freely express themselves. they enjoyed the sessions very much. The students are from class 8 to 12. I had separate sessions for class 11 boys. They rewarded me with their loving embrace.




i loved this bit wrote by a student of AGPS. I really liked it. it goes like this: The most irritating moment : morning alarms " " difficult task : to find socks " " dreadful journey : way to class " " lovely time : meeting friends " " tragic news: test in first period " " wonderful news :teacher is absent " " relaxing area : last bench " " funny moment: teacher cracks a joke and nobody laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment